3. Write a handwritten letter. Take time to write your mom a letter telling her how much she means to you. Thank her for the Christian example she has set for your life. Tell her how much you admire her and how she inspires you every day. Recount some of your favorite memories together.
While you should honor your mother each and every day, Mother’s Day is a special day to take a little extra time and effort to show her how much she means to you. Here are a few creative ways to celebrate mom this Mother’s Day.
1. Give her the gift of time. Sometimes, just a little of your time is all she needs. Treat her to lunch at her favorite restaurant, go antiquing or spend quality time outdoors. Enjoy her favorite pastimes with her and reminisce on some of your favorite moments together.
2. Create a gift basket of things she loves. Selecting a few of her favorite items is a way to personalize her gift this Mother’s Day. Home decor items from our Mother’s Day collection pair perfectly with a bottle of her favorite sparkling beverage, candy and a scented candle.
Gracelaced for Carpentree
4. Cook her dinner. Whether she has a full or empty nest, chances are she’s cooking most of the meals. Tell mom to relax and enjoy a book while you prepare her favorite meal.
5. Put together a scrapbook or photo album. Organize photos and keepsakes from your most beloved family moments into a booklet that she can cherish forever!
6. Let mom take the day off! Offer to help mom with household chores and errands. Mowing the grass, doing the laundry or dishes, and picking up groceries are just a few of the many things you can take off her to do list for the day!